watching your expensive hay get trampled into the muck? Want to
allow your horses continual restricted access to forage to keep
them healthy and happy?
one and onlySLOW GRAZER Slow Hay Feeder!
SLOW GRAZER Benefits:
· Eliminates hay waste
· Slows consumption allowing horses to ‘trickle feed’ all day
· Stops mealtime anxiety
· Extends feeding time by up to 500%
· Allows horses to eat in a natural head down position
· Prevents consumption of dirt and sand
· Easy to fill with hay
· Prevents boredom and stable vices
· Encourages sharing
· Built heavy and low to the ground - horses can't turn it over
· No assembly or mounting required
· Economical - less than half the cost of similar products
· Convenient - holds up to 200 pounds of hay
· SAFE! No sharp edges, nets or wires
Check out the video below to see the SLOW GRAZER in action! The
horse pictured is a 16.2hh Hanoverian to give you a sense of
scale. The hay he's eating is an 80/20 orchard grass/alfalfa
mix. You can see he uses his lips to work the hay up above the plane of the grid, then grabs with his teeth to pull it through. The next bit of hay pops up like the next tissue in a box.